Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Creative Space- My Garden

This week my creative focus was on my balcony. As the weather gets warmer and summer is fast approaching I decided it would be a good idea to get my balcony as bright and colourful as I possible with some potted plants. During summer I spend a lot of time on my balcony reading, eating, drinking, and generally watching the world go by so I want it to be a really lovely space. This is the before shot;

Balcony before

This is the after shot;

Balcony after

Flowers Balcony

And my all time favourite- orange and red floating lotus flowers made from fabric and foam. So cute. I love the contrast with the blue bird bath. 

Lotus Flowers

It’s a work in progress but I have a few more ideas involving more colourful plants and some fairy lights, so I will wait and see how it evolves. If you are playing along this week, check out Kootoyoo. I hope you have had a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome. Amazing what bright happy flowers can do for a corner. Love that blue bird bath too!

    ReplyDelete