Thursday, October 21, 2010

A truly gorgeous day- My Creative Thinking Space

I was tired when I woke up but couldn’t resist the short drive to my local beach to enjoy the sun and a stunning morning tea at a cafe that sits right on the pavement overlooking the beach.

Grogeous Day 

A latte was an obvious choice, which was served in a cute oversized egg cup. The last time I was at this cafe I had seen others eating fresh muffins which looked amazing, so I caved and ordered an orange and passionfruit muffin and it was mmmm mmm lovely!

Coffee_Orange and Passionfruit Muffin

I have a favourite rock at the beach that overlooks the water and it is the best place to let go of ‘life’ stuff, gain some perspective, and to enjoy the sun and the breeze. A great place to think over future plans and goals and get the creative juices flowing.

Favouroite Rock 

I hope you have all had a lovely week so far, and been able to get out into the sun and nature. Check out what others have been up to this week at Kootoyoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment