Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Creative Space

I have a great book that teaches you how to draw and so I have given myself a challenge to try something out of the book at least once a week. I have also put a limit of 10 mins and I try to use the eraser minimally- all to re-train the perfectionist in me! Imperfections are oh so important…right. Well that is the message anyway. So this is a cute tree frog, maybe next week it will be a lizard or a snake…oh the possibilities. I am seriously hoping that I will begin to see improvements as the weeks go by- you can only hope. Happy creating this week. Check out Kootoyoo

Froggy

3 comments:

  1. He looks great and I admire your effort to use minimal eraser intervention. I'd be lost without my eraser (which could actually be a good thing I suppose).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there - lovely frog - i wonder, did you need a frog to model for you? And if so, how are you going to find a snake??

    am off to have a bit more of a look at your blog since this is my first visit, and I suspect we may share a name.

    and i note that you too have been knitting since forever for your son.

    ReplyDelete