Monday, June 21, 2010

The joy of kids...

Two of my friends who married a few years ago have just had a baby boy. I recently bought my first set of water colours and decided this was as good a time as any to get cracking and give them a try and make a card for their new arrival. I decided on a teddy bear holding some balloons. Seeing as I had no idea how to draw a teddy bear I checked out some ideas off the net and amalgamated them and came up with this little guy. I really loved using water colours and look forward to more ‘play time.’

New Water Colours

 

Birthday Boy's Card

Mr Teddy Bear and his balloons were to go with a little outfit I picked out for one very special little boy. I have to be honest I love when friends have babies because it gives me an excuse to go into the kids sections and get lost in the world of ‘little people.’

So cute..

I met my friends and their little boy on a gorgeous sunny winters day down at Reid’s Flat in Audley and had a lovely picnic and got a few holds of the bub :-)

Reids Flat Audley

No comments:

Post a Comment