Friday, March 16, 2012

A Bus Ride With A Twist

A few weeks ago I went along with an amateur photography group I am a part of to take photos from the top deck of the city sightseeing bus- the double-decker red one, for those who live in Sydney and have seen it. It was an interesting day because the bus also had commentary on Sydney’s history- stuff I didn’t know, like the Coca-Cola sign at Kings Cross is heritage listed! It was incredibly tricky taking photos from the bus with all the movement and trying to get my camera through the safety bars, but it was really interesting to see the city from above pavement level.

I really love shapes, design and texture so really enjoyed taking shots of buildings with all their angles and glass and colour.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend ox

No comments:

Post a Comment