Friday, February 3, 2012

The Hunter Valley

Happy New Year! I hope you have all had a great start to 2012 and have some great things planned for the year. It was great to take a bit of a break over the summer, but it is good to be back blogging again.

I thought I would kick off 2012 with photos from the Hunter Valley. I was very pleasantly surprised to be taken to the Hunter Valley just after Christmas. I had never been before and enjoyed ever minute of it. What a beautiful part of the world. I bought some stunning wines and cheeses and would rate it as one of the nicest days I have had. What more could you ask for- great company, great wine, great food and great views :-)

1e

3e

2e

5e

4e

6e

7e

8e

10e

11e

12e

13e I hope you all have a great weekend. ox

No comments:

Post a Comment