Thursday, November 24, 2011

Camellia Gardens

One of my favourite places to go on a nice day is Camellia Garden’s. I love the meandering pathways that lead to such beautiful surprises and colour. I say alot on this blog that I am always amazed by nature’s colours- the flowers and plants in the Garden’s are no different. I hope you enjoy… 

cgardens2

cgarden3

cgardens6

cgardens7

cgardens9

Flower_1a

cgardens4

cgardens8

Camellia Gardens_2

flower_1

cgardens12 It has been so long since I have spent the time to sit and watch ducks at play. I had so much fun watching them swim, fight and dive for food. It was really very funny and entertaining.

Duck_1

Duck_2

cgardens11 

This last photo made me laugh because behind the camera I was excited this duck was putting on a show until I realised it was getting aggressive and there was only a few metres and a camera between me and this angry bird! lol I love photography.

cgardens10

2 comments: