Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Cove

Welcome to week two of my south coast photos.

During the week down at Bermagui I went to visit my friend who is now living in Guerilla Bay just near Batemans Bay. From her house it is a few minutes walk down to a secluded cove which is just so stunning.

From afar the cove looks like block colours of browns, greens and greys, but up close the array of colours and textures are stunning and hugely surprising. I took so many photos, but these are just a few.

bermi 12

bermi 3

bermi 4

bermi 7

bermi 6

bermi 13

I was amazed at the colours that nature produces and I can’t wait to spend more time down there. I am always left in awe of how perfect the design of nature is-it leaves human design for dead!  

bermi 9

bermi 8

bermi 10

bermi 17

bermi 16

bermi 1 

I hope you have all had a great week and have been enjoying the gorgeous warmer weather.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jess these are stunning! looks like you have totally found your medium!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, love the colours of the rocks! And the best part of walking along the rocks at the beach.. crabbing of course! (But I always get my hubby to pick up the rocks so I can watch the crabs scamper away!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jessica, love the photos of the shore! Focusing on the beauty in the world is very uplifting... hope you have been well, would really love to catch up soon would you like to go on a photographic expedition together? maybe the royal national park? Talk to you soon Tina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luna I am so happy I bought my new camera :-)
    Thanks Rie, rock pools are great for photos hey.
    Thanks astrogirl1959, I find nature has so much to offer for the creative mind :-) Hope you are going well- doing much painting lately?

    ReplyDelete