Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Creative Space- Its great to be back

It has been well over a month since I last posted…where did the time go? My project this week was to bring together the things I have been doing in this past month and finally make a posting.

During this last month I was lucky enough to spend some time down in the South Coast, mostly Milton and Berry but also day trips to Huskisson, Kiama, Mollymook and Ulladulla. The South Coast is one of my all time favourite places to relax and unwind.

While I was away I had fun doing some water colour painting…

Water Colour Painting

Indulging in a long loved art- nature photography…

Wattle

Flower

Flower 2

I stumbled across, quite accidently, my new gorgeous red boots! I have been on the lookout for red boots this Winter but no luck until I was lured into a shoe shop in Milton. The smell of leather inspired in me hope- hope that my long awaited boots might be in there. Sure enough they were sitting waiting for me, as was another stunning pair of black lace up boots. Is there nothing better than finding treasures when you aren’t even looking… 

Red Boots 

Black Boots

I have done small amounts of entertaining in my home and enjoyed cooking my new favourite dish- Chilly, Cumin, Vegetable and Slow Cooked Beef Curry.

Curry

I have also made a few pieces of jewellery…

Necklace

If you love hearing what people are up to creatively, check out Kootoyoo

1 comment:

  1. I grew up on the South Coast and I agree it is a heavenly 'old school' place to be. I like to keep quiet about it because I'd like think that most of Sydney will continue to 'go north' for their holidays!!! Like your work, I'm going to follow to see what's next.x

    ReplyDelete