Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Few Special Days in Canberra

Autumn was calling…my memories of Canberra at this time of the year inspired a short visit to see some good friends and spend some time soaking up the atmosphere at my favourite cafes. I happily sat with my laptop writing in Satis, Tilley’s, All Bar Nun and Beyond Q loving every bit of it.

Tilleys

Tilleys Lights

My friend and I also had the opportunity to suss out Shop Handmade in Civic which is totally adorable. This is the little guy I bought to sit next to me when I write and just to make me smile. He is technically a pin cushion but I am doubtful I will be able to stick pins in him…

He was made by Red Stitch Designs, lovely.

Cutie Cheeky Bum

I also got to stay in the lovely O’Connor with a good friend and enjoyed taking a few photos of the gorgeous Autumn leaves. This is by far the most beautiful season.

Autumn Walk

Canberra

Red Magic

Blue Skies

Stunning Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment