Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coffee, Art, Sun…

Today I surprisingly found myself at Hazelhurst Gallery in Gymea. I had been feeling under the weather all day and couldn’t shake a headache that was starting to really frustrate me. I had been laying down trying to get rid of it, but it just wasn’t working. When I got up to take some Nurofen I looked out the window and realised what a beautiful afternoon it was outside and thought maybe a bit of sun and fresh air might help. So with Nurofen in the system I headed off to Hazelhurst and was so right about the fresh air and sunshine.

I wish that I could have captured the weather on the deck at Hazelhurst where I had a coffee and did some writing. It was just a perfect afternoon after a 25 degree day…I love Sydney at this time of year. It is hard not to feel better when you are sitting under a stunning tree with bright yellow leaves.

Coffee

Yellow Leaves

I was very excited to see about ten artists displaying and selling their handcrafted jewellery in the art gallery, and started to allow my mind to wander and dream...
So after looking around the gallery I took a stroll around the grounds which are always so stunning.


Petite Flowers

Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment